Laundry Stain Remover
Laundry Stain Remover
🌴 What's Different:
Just 3 simple ingredients, plastic free, phthalate free, paraben free, palm oil free, vegan and cruelty free, no artificial fragrances or dyes, low waste plastic free cardboard packaging, 5% of sales donated to US-based environmental non-profits, carbon neutral shipping, made in small batches in the United States.
Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide
🌴 How To Make This Swap:
1. For tough stains, soak clothes in water for ~1 hour
2. Once sufficiently soaked, gently scrub affected areas with stain soap cube
3. Then add clothes to washing machine along with detergent
4. Keep bar stored out of standing water between uses to prolong the bar's life
5. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water; use only as intended
Note: We had spent ~3 months customizing a PVA-free detergent sheet formula but were unable to create a product we were satisfied with. The packaging of this stain remover cube refers to this sheet - please disregard. We decided not to reprint the boxes given these had already been produced and we want to minimize waste.
- CBChelsea B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA Laundry Essential
My mom came over and had removed her foundation on my crisp white towels - moms right?? My regular soap wasn't cutting it when trying to remove the stains, so I used this cube and it took everything out of the towels! I used it on a coffee spot on my white sweater and it removed the stain beautifully. This cube works best when rubbing the surface of the clothes dampened with hot water, making the surface of the fabric pliable. Work out the stain by rubbing the fabric vigorously against itself after you've applied a solid rub of the cube. Proceed to wash as normal!Desesh8 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to try out the product and leave us a review! So glad to hear the stain remover bar helped to remove those stains for you! Please note: this review was collected as a part of a promotion and is therefore considered incentivized.
- LLynnI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat At Removing Stains
This stain remover does a great job of removing stains and a little goes a long way.
- UKUlyana K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHighly recommend
This product paired with a brush got all my stains out within minutes. Highly recommend!Desesh10 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to try out the product and leave us a review! Please note: this review was collected as a part of our launch promotion and is therefore considered incentivized.